Click for details
- EXCEPTIONAL: Hand-inspected and selected in Denton Texas to ensure quality and consistency. These delicious super premium-quality Bully Sticks come from a small family-owned and operated boutique supplier in Guatemala that produces exceptional Bully Sticks. Lynette has visited and vetted this supplier which is FDA inspected with a HACCP safety plan in place.
- SMOKED TEXAS STYLE: Delicious Beef that is naturally lightly smoked creates the ultimate taste and aroma experience.
- SUSTAINABLE: Helpful to the planet and people. Beef requires more land, fertilizer, and water than other food sources which adds to greenhouse gas emissions. This is why it is important to use all parts of the cow to reduce waste
- ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Beef Tendon
- CHEWING: is natural and Bully Sticks are the best way to satisfy a dog's need to chew. May prevent destructive chewing and reduce anxiety.
- DENTAL HEALTH: "Nature's Toothbrush". Bully Sticks are a Hands-Free way to brush a dog's teeth.
For 6" Texas Style Naturally Smoked Beef Bully Sticks CLICK HERE
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.