Click for details
- Sancho & Lola’s Tibetan Yak Chews are made with the same ancient human-grade recipe still enjoyed today by the people of the Himalayas. At an elevation of 15,000 feet surrounding Mt. Everest, our Tibetan Yak Chews are made with 4 simple ingredients, Yak and Cow milk, Lime juice, and salt. No fillers, additives, or preservatives.
- Long-Lasting: Up to 4X longer than Bully sticks
- 100% natural hard chew
- Why do Tibetan Yak Chews have different colors? The smoking process. Darker chews are closer to the smoke and lighter chews are further away.
- DOGS LOVE CHEESE but digesting lactose can be an issue. Our Tibetan Yak Chews are 100% Lactose, Grain & Gluten FREE. making them highly digestible.
- Tibetan Yak Chews satisfy a dog’s need to chew while massaging gums and providing dental benefits.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & X-large. Click on the dropdown on the upper right-hand corner of the page just above ADD TO CART to choose a size.
- Warning- As with all our treats, this treat should be supervised and removed when it is small enough to create a choking hazard.
- TIP: When your dog has chewed the treat down to a couple of inches place it in warm water for 5 minutes then microwave for 45 seconds. Allow to cool. Your dog will now enjoy a delicious soft popcorn-like chew.
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.