Click for details
- Disclaimer - These are the highest odor of our bully sticks. Keep in mind though, dogs love stinky things! Sancho loved these. A great fit for your dog if they are finicky and show little interest in low-odor or odor-free chews.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: 100% bull pizzle
- FINAL SALE: No exchanges or Refunds
- MAINTAIN DENTAL HEALTH: Bully Sticks are natural muscle fiber. They stimulate gums and clean teeth. Great alternative to RAWHIDE since they are not chemically treated and are fully digestible.
- CHEWING is instinctive and necessary for all dogs unless they have pain arising from dental issues. Chewing is a great outlet for teething puppies, strengthening jaws, boredom, and anxiety. It is also a great way to prevent destructive chewing in the home,
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY: try a smaller size first. If your dog likes them, get a bulk size right away as we do not have them all the time.
- KEEPS YOUR DOG BUSY: a busy dog is a good dog!
- MADE IN USA processed, inspected, and packed in FDA-registered facilities in Texas and Nebraska. Farmed strictly in North and South American regions known for quality, free-range, grass-fed cattle.
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.