Click for details
- PREMIUM SELECT: Hand-inspected and selected in Denton Texas to ensure quality and consistency. These delicious premium-quality Bully Sticks come from a boutique supplier in Guatemala that produces exceptional Bully Sticks. The Beef comes from Happy Free-Range and Grass-Fed cows. Lynette has visited and vetted this supplier which is FDA inspected with a HACCP safety plan in place.
- LIGHT CHEWERS: Our 6" thins average .4 -.7 oz in weight and are recommended for small or older dogs
- AFFORDABLY PRICED: To beat inflation we have cut the costs on these Premium Select sticks so everybody can afford them.
- LOW ODOR: Triple-washed with water to remove most of the odor. The reality is, dogs like odor, and these sticks have just enough to entice the most finicky dogs but not enough to offend us.
- SUSTAINABLE: Helpful to the planet and people. Beef requires more land, fertilizer, and water than other food sources which adds to greenhouse gas emissions. This is why it is important to use all parts of the cow to reduce waste
- ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Grass-Fed Free-Range Beef.
- CHEWING: is natural and Bully Sticks are the best way to satisfy a dog's need to chew. May prevent destructive chewing and reduce anxiety.
- DENTAL HEALTH: "Nature's Toothbrush". Bully Sticks are a Hands-Free way to brush a dog's teeth.
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.