Click for details
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 100% beef pizzles free of grains or any other cheap fillers. See our bully stick blog for more in-depth information.
- FINAL SALE: No Exchanges or Refunds
- SIZE RECOMMENDATION: our 6" Thins & Standards are great for small dogs, medium dogs, puppies, and older dogs.
- NUTRITION: bull pizzles are single-ingredient, high-protein, low-fat and grain-free. Dogs are carnivores, they should not be eating grains, sugar or chemicals.
- DENTAL HEALTH: bully sticks are natural muscle fiber and tissue, which stimulate gums and scrub teeth clean, giving your pup a whiter smile!
- REDUCES ANXIETY: during a time your pup is confined indoors or being crate trained.
- RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE: since they are 100% beef, they are natural and digestible, making them one of the safest dog chews available. This is why many Veterinarians recommend them over commercial rawhides and nylabones, which often cause GI distress due to indigestible material.
- MADE IN USA (processed, inspected and packed) in FDA-registered facilities in Texas and Nebraska. Farmed in strictly in North and South American regions known for quality, free-range grass-fed cattle.
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.