Click for details
- QUALITY: Our gourmet Bully Steer Sticks are made in Nebraska. Made with 100% Beef Pizzle. No cheap fillers. The number of sticks will vary as this is a natural product. Most batches range from 11 to 16 count.
- EASY TO CHEW: These are a more crispy style of bully sticks. Very easy to chew. Perfect for size and density for small dogs, puppies, and older dogs.
- PROVIDE ORAL CARE: Natural muscle fiber stimulates gums and flosses teeth... naturally giving your dog a whiter smile.
- FULLY DIGESTIBLE: Your pup is safe from the possible blockages he can get with cheap rawhide or bones made from synthetic materials. Just like human food, if you invest in a good quality raw product and do not cut corners on preparation, you end up with a quality finished product
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.