5"-7" USA Crunchy Steer Sticks for Dogs - Gentle Chew Beef Pizzle Bully Sticks
by Sancho & Lola's Closet
Save up to 4%
- QUALITY: Our gourmet Bully Steer Sticks are made in Nebraska. Made with 100% Beef Pizzle. No growth-hormones. No cheap fillers. No harmful chemical additives. The number of sticks will vary as this is a natural product. Most batches range from 11 to 16 count.
- WHAT THE HECK ARE STEERS? Steer Sticks is used interchangeably with Bully Sticks because both are the exact same body part. Steer 'pizzles' are less dense than bull pizzles. They come from cattle that have been 'neutered'. Steer meat is actually preferred over bull meat by humans because it is more tender and more palatable. Dogs may prefer steer meat for the same reason.
- EASY TO CHEW: These are a more crispy style of bully sticks. Very easy to chew. Perfect for size and density for small dogs, puppies, and older dogs.
- PROVIDE ORAL CARE: Natural muscle fiber stimulates gums and flosses teeth... naturally giving your dog a whiter smile.
- FULLY DIGESTIBLE: Your pup is safe from the possible blockages he can get with cheap rawhide or bones made from synthetic materials. Just like human food, if you invest in a good quality raw product and do not cut corners on preparation, you end up with a quality finished product