Click for details
- ULTRA PREMIUM: Made in Nebraska
- NO ODOR: will not make the same mess on carpets that Pig Ears and Basted Bones can make. Even though these cow ears are slow-roasted, they are not greasy. No mess or smell on sheets or furniture.
- UNIQUE TEXTURE: definitely NOT your typical white cow ear! They are hard, but not as plasticy and brittle as other 'natural' cow ears can be. Harder texture enables them to last a bit longer than traditional white cow ears.
- HEALTHY & HOLISTIC: single-ingredient. Same chewing satisfaction as rawhides, but fully digestible so will not cause digestive distress rawhides can.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY JOINTS: great source of natural collagen.
* Crude Protein: Min 78% * Crude Fat: Min 7% * Crude Fiber: Max 2% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3385 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.