Click for details
- Disclaimer - These are the highest odor of our bully sticks. Keep in mind though, dogs love stinky things! Sancho loved these-- but he also liked to roll around in manure in our cow pasture. A great fit for your dog if he is finicky and shows little interest in low-odor or odor-free chews.
- VALUE: If your dog is a fan these are a great value. Odor is relative, you may find the stink level is no different than a lot of other brands that charge full price for them.
- FINAL SALE: No exchanges or Refunds
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: 100% bull pizzle
- MAINTAIN DENTAL HEALTH: Bullys are natural muscle fiber. They stimulate gums and clean teeth. Great alternative to RAWHIDE since they are not chemically treated and are fully digestible.
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY: try a smaller size first. If your dog likes them, get a bulk size right away as we do not have them all the time.
- KEEPS YOUR DOG BUSY: a busy dog is a good dog!
- MADE IN USA (processed, inspected and packed) in FDA registered facilities in Texas and Nebraska. Farmed in strictly in North and South American regions known for quality, free-range, grass-fed cattle.
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands with soap after use.