Click for details
- NATURAL: 100% Odor Free USA beef pizzle free of antibiotics, grains, or any other cheap fillers. See our bully stick blog for more in-depth information.
- MADE IN USA (processed, inspected and packed) in FDA-registered facilities in Colorado. Farmed strictly in North and South American regions known for quality, free-range grass-fed cattle.
- "IRREGULARS" Are just sticks we think are not aesthetically perfect to go in our premium bags. (See Photo) Your dog will not care one bit. These are great for someone who wants to save some money.
- SIZE RECOMMENDATION: Standard or Thicks, great for medium to large dogs that are moderate chewers.
- NUTRITION: bull pizzles are single-ingredient, high-protein, low-fat and grain-free.
- DENTAL HEALTH: bully sticks are natural muscle fiber and tissue, which stimulate gums and scrub teeth clean, giving your pup a whiter smile!
- REDUCES ANXIETY: Chewing is a natural instinct and calms dogs
- RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE: since they are 100% beef, they are natural and digestible, making them one of the safest dog chews available. This is why many Veterinarians recommend them over commercial rawhides and nylabones, which often cause GI distress due to indigestible material.
- SUPERVISION RECOMMENDED: although beef pizzle is digestible if swallowed, small hard chews of any kind can pose a choking hazard if they block the airway. Do not leave your dog unattended with any chew unless you know he is not an "inhaler".
- DOES YOUR DOG INHALE?: if your dog gets excited and tends to inhale chews when they get down to the end, remove the stick when it gets to the last 3 inches and consider a Bully Lok Bully stick Holder available on this website. You will want to start with a 12-inch stick, not a 6 inch to reduce waste)
* Crude Protein: Min 80% * Crude Fat: Min 3.5% * Crude Fiber: Max 1.5% * Moisture: Max 13% * 3530 kcal/kg
Always supervise and observe your dog closely when consuming Bully Sticks or any Chews. Choose a size-appropriate Chew that is wider than your dog’s mouth. Discard any broken pieces, ends or, nubs during and after a session to prevent a choking hazard or blockage. We do recommend Bully Stick Holders to secure Bully Sticks & Yak Chews. Fresh water should be accessible at all times. If your dog accidentally swallows a chew, contact a veterinarian. Wash hands after use.