Tibetan Yak Chews
by Sancho & Lola's Closet
Sancho & Lola’s Tibetan Yak Chews are made with the same ancient human-grade recipe still enjoyed today by the people of the Himalayas. At an elevation of 15,000 feet surrounding Mt. Everest, our Tibetan Yak Chews are made with 4 simple ingredients, Yak and Cow milk, Lime juice, and salt. No fillers, additives, or preservatives.
- Long-Lasting: Up to 4X longer than Bully sticks
- 100% natural hard chew
- Why do Tibetan Yak Chews have different colors? The smoking process. Darker chews are closer to the smoke and lighter chews are further away.
DOGS LOVE CHEESE but digesting lactose can be an issue. Our Tibetan Yak Chews are 100% Lactose, Grain & Gluten FREE. making them highly digestible.
- Tibetan Yak Chews satisfy a dog’s need to chew while massaging gums and providing dental benefits.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & X-large. Click on the dropdown on the upper right-hand corner of the page just above ADD TO CART to choose a size.
- Warning- As with all our treats, this treat should be supervised and removed when it is small enough to create a choking hazard.
- TIP: When your dog has chewed the treat down to a couple of inches place it in warm water for 5 minutes then microwave for 45 seconds. Allow to cool. Your dog will now enjoy a delicious soft popcorn-like chew.